Happy New Year 2014
So you want to learn to drive?
You have come to the right place!
Driving can be both a fun and useful skill to have, and for many it is a right of passage into adulthood. As with many skills, It is important to have the proper training in order to safely share the road.
There are a few steps in order to get a driver's license. First, you must take and pass a Written Test to get a Learner's License. With this license, you will be able to practice your driving skills with an experienced driver. Then after 6 months and when you are ready, you can take a Road Test with Access Nova Scotia. (See Resources). After passing the road test, you will become a Newly Licensed driver under the Graduated License System (the N on license means you can only drive under certain conditions).
The benefits of taking a Driver Education Course with us:
- Avoid learning bad habits, learn proper techniques the first time.
- Decrease the wait time between getting your learner's permit and taking the in-car exam to 3 months.
- Remove the N off of your license after 2 years to get a full class 5 license.
- Cut insurance costs - the course gives you an equivalent of 3 years experience for insurance purposes.
- Learn to drive defensively.
Is Ha's Driving School right for me? Absolutely!
Our instructors tailor Your training to Your learning style with One-On-One In-Car Lessons. Whether you are a High School student, new to the country or just simply decided to get your driver's license later in life, our team of highly qualified instructors will take you through the process step-by-step at your own pace. We even pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice in the Halifax, Dartmouth, Sackville and Bedford area.
For more information about how to get a driver's license or taking one of our courses, feel free to give us a call or email us.